Monday, September 15, 2008

Is it bad...


...to breathe in the smoke of a green lemon?


Seriously, not making this up. I was cleaning out the fruit and veggie drawer in the fridge yesterday afternoon and I came across a green object stored in one of those flimsy supermarket produce bags. It looked like half a green pepper, however, it seemed to be smoking.

As I pulled it out of the drawer, a puff of...dust like substance wafted out of the bag, then another and on closer inspection I realized the object was...a lemon.

Well, it had been a lemon at one time. Now it was a science experiment. I hastily chucked it, and it continued to emit puffs of green dust, some of which I’m sure I breathed in.

So...how common are fungal lung infections caused by breathing in the smoke of green lemons?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen DINOSAURS: When Good Food Attacks.

I think the smoke is the secret weapon of General Tsao.

Note to self: Go clean out the fridge.