Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Questions for my cats


1. Why do you follow me around the house, then when I try to pet you, lie down just out of arm’s reach?

2. Why do you sleep in doorways?

3. Why, when you have access to a twin, a double and a queen size bed, do you prefer to take naps on the kitchen counter?

4. Why do you like to chew on plastic bags?

5. Why do you like to lie on the printer?

6. Why will you only drink from the dog’s water bowl?

7. Why do you ignore the scratching post?

8. What have you done with the three dozen toy mice we bought you?

9. What's so great about sleeping in the sink?

This was the answer I expected.

6 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Hmm. I think those answers are standard cat issue as mine answered much the same way. Except change out dog bowl for toilet bowl.

Two Voices Publishing said...

LOL, you'd think the way the cats disdain the dog, they would rather drink out of the toilet.

Cora Zane said...

ROFL!!! Love your kitties. Very cute!^_^

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Cora! They are actually even cuter in person, but they don't photograph as well. Topper [teh bigger one] always looks like he has a pointy face in pictures and he really doesn't.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! (and the quilt is pretty too!) Do they often curl up next to one another?

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks! I wish I could take credit for the quilt but it's just a comforter from the store.

The cats now love to lounge together. I'm so glad they get along, but they're like partners in crime most of the time.