Friday, March 27, 2009

Is it Friday yet? Yes?? Oh, good.





I kind of feel like this little guy looks. It's been a hell of a week on several fronts, but every time I sit down at my computer, I look over at my wall calendar which displays a picture of two blue-footed boobies for the month of March.


You just can't stay depressed when looking at a blue footed booby. You can't stay depressed when saying the words 'blue footed booby.' Even if the blue footed booby himself looks depressed.

I think the world would be a better place if there were more blue footed boobies.

After all, any creature that walks like this must be having a good time.

I'm off to get some sleep, and dream about blue footed boobies and hope that next week is a better week.

5 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

I just like saying blue-footed booby. That alone cheers me right up.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Just be careful when web-searching it. If you type - blue footed boob[i]ies[/i] you can get in trouble. I found that out the hard way. LOL.

Two Voices Publishing said...

I did mean to italicize the 'ies' but I did it wrong - duh!

Jen said...

Hope next week is better for you!

What's on your April calendar?

Two Voices Publishing said...

Red-eyed leaf frogs.

They're cute, but not as inspiring as the boobies.