Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bon Voyage!

Well, I evicted Onyx from my luggage, packed, unpacked, repacked, unpacked and decided I could fit everything in the smaller suitcase. Yay me! There's more room than you think, when you don't have a cat in there.

I have all my paperwork, my goodies for the goodie room, my spending money and my comfy shoes [and a pair of not so comfy shoes too]. I'm all ready to go.

For anyone who plans to be at NJRW's Put Your Heart in a Book Conference this weekend, look for me - I wear a sticker that says JAC and I hang out near any chocolate fountains, chocolate cakes, chocolate cookies or chocolate covered strawberries.

I also do my best to avoid the damnable, infernal, Balloon Arch of Satan which they insist on putting up in the lobby every year. Why couldn't they do something cool like a Stargate?? No, it has to be freakin' balloons. Shoot me.

I'll be back Monday, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. See ya then!

6 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Have fun!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Kristen!

Jen said...

Because if they used a Stargate everyone would emerge soaking wet...oh wait, am I dating myself by saying that?

Two Voices Publishing said...

Well, then it would be just like running outside at 4 AM...oh...wait...

Jen said...

oh no! traumatic flashbacks!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Fire alarms, bloody fingerprints, holey ice buckets Batman...it must be NJRW!!!