Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm Melting...



The heat has been unbearable here the last few days. It's even too hot to go outside and go swimming. The water in the pool isn't even cold anyway.

I've been working on my synopsis of Rogue Theta and that's about it. I can't muster much energy to do anything else. Hopefully the heat will break before the weekend. We're supposed to go to PA to meet our friends from Vegas - they'll probably think it's a bit chilly.

Gonna go have another ice pop. Stay cool.

4 comments:

Shelli Stevens said...

Ack I feel so bad for you guys and the heat! We hit 96 in Seattle about a week and a half ago and it sucked! No air conditioning either.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Hi shelli! If we didn't have the AC I'd be insane and living in the basement. Hopefully today will be a little better. I'm a cold weather gal at heart so I just count the days until summer's over. People think I'm nuts.

Jodie said...

I hope it breaks for you soon. Summer here is always a killer.

Two Voices Publishing said...

You've got winter right now, right, Jodie? Lucky you. The problem with Jersey is while we get all the seasons which can be nice, we get all the extremes too -sweltering heat and deep freezes in the winter.