Saturday, September 23, 2006

E-mail Down

My e-mail server is experiencing some huge problems and I've barely been able to get e-mail for two days. DH is on it - since he's not getting e-mail either, but customer service has been woefully inadequate so far.

Needless to say I'm paranoid about missing an important e-mail. Such is life. Everything has to be a struggle of some sort.

It's probably time to find a new e-mail client/server - whatever the term is. In the mean time, if perchance anyone has tried to contact me via e-mail and gotten bounced or gotten no response, please either leave a message on my blog, or keep trying to reach me.

In the mean time, I'm going to post my yahoo address in case anyone needs to get in touch with me:

jcolgan3000@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Emma Petersen said...

Hope the email situation is better!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Emma! It seems to be okay now, but what a frustrating weekend.