Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pax Cover Art

This story is dedicated to The Green Diamond whose tireless efforts keep Paragon City safe for democracy.

Here's the blanket cover for the Lusty League Amber Pax coming in October from Amber Quill.

Lusty League includes my first [published] super hero story, The Aventures of Molten Man, No. 1. I gave it the No. 1 not because I plan to make a Molten Man series, though it might be funny to try, but because I wanted it to have that comic book feel to it. The Adventures of Molten Man, No. 1 is a tongue-in-cheek [and in other places!] type of story. It's meant to be funny, irreverant and sexy - a nod to all the super hero fans I know and love. Just to prove it, I dedicated the story to DH's first City of Heroes character.

For anyone who doesn't know what City of Heroes is - you have my undying envy. Here's a link to the playground of the super heroes.

Star tuned for an excerpt from The Adventures of Molten Man, No. 1 later this week.

No comments: