Monday, September 11, 2006

Updates, Updates

I'm gearing up for the new season and getting ready for a busy week. Today I'm taking DD for a hair trim [don't say CUT, please], dropping off the dual signed copy of Immortal Lovers at the PO [sending this to Annalee Blysse so she can forward it to the winner of our Vampire Theme Day contest].

Tomorrow is the first day of school! I never thought I'd get through this extra long summer. It's been a challenge, but we finally made it. The back packs are packed, the pencils are sharpened, the first-day of school outfits are all picked out. [Mostly. I think. Gotta double check that.]

I'm editing a full length novel for Siren Publishing, and I'm working in Edgewater and Saddle Brook this week, so I'll be busy. I just made an agent appointment for NJRW - yay! And I have permission to pitch both a novel and a novella [Matchmakers and Temporary Tattoos] Gotta work on both of the pitches a little bit. Nervewracking stuff.

I got a release date for The Rebound Guy with Samhain - January 2007! It'll be nice to start the year off with a new release and any day now Ravenstar's Bride should be coming out in print.

Looks like I'll be putting off 'Fall Cleaning' for a while. Oh well. It's not like the dirt goes anywhere. It'll all still be here when I'm ready for it.

3 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

Congrats on the release day with Samhain.

I'm only up to 17,300 or so with The Repossession. I'm not hammering out the word count, but I got a lot of work done.

It's 8:30 PM here and I have to shut down by about 10 or be miserable tomorrow at work. I'll set my alarm I think! Otherwise I won't stop writing. LOL.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks! I've got to finish my tattoo story - stalled at 25,000 words - and very little time to write this week.

Zinnia said...

My kids have been back in school three weeks now...thank God, LOL!