Sunday, February 04, 2007

Capital Squeeeeeee!

I got my March issue of Romantic Times yesterday and lo and behold I found THIS!




4 ½ Stars!
Fascinating plot twists and skillful pacing will keep readers engrossed in this futuristic romance. The classic plot of a damsel in distress gets a fresh spin with well-developed characters and realistic dialogue. (There’s one explicit sexual encounter that’s fundamental to the story.) Colgan’s vivid imagery paints a clear picture of another world – one that readers will want to revisit. – Gail Pruszkowski, Romantic Times Magazine

I'll be off doing the happy dance and wallpapering my office with stars.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's amazing!

You must be SO proud of yourself!!!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks. I did give myself a small 'ATTAGIRL', and I carried my copy of RT around with me, ALL DAY [hey, I was going out and didn't have time to drop it back off at home, LOL].

Anonymous said...

ROFL

You should carry it everywhere for at least a month. Then you should cut out the review, laminate it, and where it like an i.d. badge for at least a year!

Robin L. Rotham said...

Woo-hoo! It's a well-deserved honor, JAC. Enjoy yourself!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks Robin! Great idea, Jen. Actually I was wondering if I could get it printed on a t-shirt, and maybe even the back of a nice denim jacket...LOL.