Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Somebody Save Me!

I just hate it when I have a song stuck in my head. I’ve been working my way through Smallville [up to season 4 now] and every DVD starts with a rendition of the theme song, Save Me by a group called Remy Zero.

Here’s the chorus that plays in my head ALL THE TIME now.


All my dreams are on the ground
Crawling' round and round and round

Somebody save me
Let your waters break right through
Somebody save me
I don't' care how you do it
Just save me, save me
I've made this whole world shine for you
Just save, save
Come on
I'm still waiting for you

How does one get a song out of your head? Singing it doesn’t do any good. Maybe electro shock therapy? Suggestions, anyone? Help...somebody SAVE meeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!

Can't offer you a cure, it's an ailment I'm often afflicted with.

Two Voices Publishing said...

I suppose it's preferable to singing, "Let's go looking for Blue's Clues..." but not by much. LOL.