Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A little inspiration

I was browsing my picture file today, trying to put together a blog entry and realized I was missing one of the pictures I wanted to use to illustrate my point.


So, being lazy and not feeling like searching the web for the picture, which I must have deleted when I was recently cleaning out said picture file, I decided to go in a completely different direction and post all my inspirational hero pics - or as many as blogger will allow me to cram into one post. Here goes:









I normally don't go for body shots, not that I don't find bodies inspirational, but it's the faces that attract me, expecially the eyes. My heroes tend to be tall, dark and handsome - cliche I know, but it works.
























There's room for the occasional blond hero, but he's got to be exceptional.


I haven't used the guy with the tattoo yet...oh, strike that, maybe I have...




Here's one more inspirational photo:



This is DH back before we were married. Can you see why I go for the dark hair and blue eyes? He does inspire my heroes a lot - there's a little bit of him in all of them [mostly the sarcastic part] but still...

2 comments:

Shelli Stevens said...

Oh that's so sweet! He's a cutey. And the others are too ;)

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Shelli. He'll probably kill me when he finds out I put that picture up, but it's my favorite one of him. It reminds me of why we put up with men - because sometimes they're cute. LOL.