Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The view from my desk

Here's my new flat panel monitor! My favorite Christmas present. While this meant I had to dust everything and re-arrange my desk a bit, hopefully it will improve my productivity and the ergonomics of my work space. Now I won't be looking up at my screen anymore and I won't be sitting at an angle to see my work.

My next project is to clean off my bulletin board a little bit, but that will have to wait until after I spiff up my websites for the new year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your monitor and thanks for sharing this. I love to see where writers work their magic!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Jennifer! I haven't worked much magic lately though, too busy cleaning up after the holidays. I can't wait to get back to a routine.

Monique said...

What a great writing space!

Love the flat screen. It definitely makes a big difference. :)

So what are your revamp plans for your website? I'm excited to see!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Hi Monique! I'm really just going to update for the new year, put some blurbs in about my upcoming releases. Jodici did such a fabulous job on my sites, I would never change them too much. There's just a lot of new info that needs to go up and it takes me a while to get it right. LOL.