Sunday, December 24, 2006

What Do You Want to Find Under Your Tree?


This is the center panel from the Christmas quilt I made a few years ago. I didn't put it up this year because I had just finished by fan quilt, but I hope I remember to put it up next year. I figured it would go well with today's blog topic.

For those of you whe celebrate Christmas, what are you hoping to find on Christmas morning?
I'm looking forward to more books and some new DVDs of the shows I like to watch. I look forward to getting a pretty new calendar every year and I always like to get things that help me stay organized in the office or in the kitchen.

DH is hoping for Heroclix - his obsession. Little superhero figures that take up an awful lot of space in the basement, but he loves them. Go figure.

DD wants books ad money to buy books. I should be thrilled, but I wish I could convince her to buy some regular YA novels instead of all manga books. She's running out of space in her room to store all the books that take her about thirty minutes each to read.

DS wants Pokemon cards and video games. Not much will change his mind about that. At least his Santa list was short and to the point, this year.

Saber wants cookies, rawhide and a basket of assorted meats and cheeses. He already got his new bed, which he desperately needed since he ate all the other ones.

Here's hoping Santa is good to you and you find everything you want under the tree! Have a happy.

No comments: