Monday, May 07, 2007

Backlist Bonanza Book of the Week

And the contest begins!

My first Backlist Bonanza Book of the Week is:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For an excerpt of Hunter's Moon visit Bernadette's Place on MySpace and read my latest blog entry.

URL http://www.myspace.com/bernadettesplace
Blog URL http://blog.myspace.com/bernadettesplace

For details on my Backlist Bonanza Book of the Week Contest vist either of my Websites:

www.bernadettegardner.com

www.jennifercolgan.com

Chances to win every month just by chatting with me!

7 comments:

Rhonda Helms said...

ooooh cool! This is so nice...

Kathleen Scott/MK Mancos said...

Pick me. Pick me. You know how much I love you're writing. Which reminds me...I picked up a copy of your vampire anthology story while in Houston. You'll have to sign it for me next time I see you!

-Also, you've just been tagged to tell the world 8 things they didn't know about you before. Go to my blog for a list of the rules and read the results of my tagging incident. It's fun.

-Kat

Two Voices Publishing said...

Hi Rhonda! Thanks for stopping by.

Kat, I'm reading Immorati right now and it's GREAT! I'm going to blog about it when I'm done.

Checking out your blog now...

Unknown said...

Awesome contest! Looks like a wonderful read!

Erica Ridley said...

Wicked cool! What a great idea. I'll try to pimp your contest on my blog next time I post!! =)

Anonymous said...

Awesome cover! Cool contest!
Hugs!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great sounding book, I'd like a feline alein of my own.