Sunday, January 01, 2006

I've Been Tagged Again - Seven Things

Annalee Blysse tagged me, so I made a list. I didn’t do all the seven things from her blog, but this is a start.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

1. Make the New York Times Best Seller List

2. Spend a glorious vacation on a tropical island

3. Move into a new house

4. Be a guest speaker at a writer’s convention

5. See the Grand Canyon

6. See one of my novels on display at a major bookstore

7. Have a complete past life regression


Seven Things I Cannot Do

1. Sing a note – I think I’m tone deaf also

2. Write fast enough to keep ahead of my own ideas

3. Type without looking at the keyboard once in a while

4. Jump [I cannot jump. I used to be able to. I can jump off of things, but I can’t jump straight up. It’s like I forgot how.]

5. Speak another language fluently. [I know a smattering of Spanish, German and French, but not very much. I suppose if I was determined I could learn, but languages were always difficult for me.]

6. Ride a roller coaster. [They don’t make Dramamine in big enough doses for that.]

7. Ice skate. [Another one of those things I probably could learn if I really insisted on it, but I’d probably break my neck trying.]

1 comment:

Angela's Designs said...

Your 7 things to do work for me too. I've been to the Grand Canyon, but I'd go again and again if it weren't so far to drive! I've visited a lot of the canyons that are state or national parks in CO, UT, and AZ. They're all amazing. One of my favorite books from childhood was Bright of the Grand Canyon.

Typing... I often get my fingers misplaced and type correctly but hit the wrong keys! Guess I can't write fast enough to keep up either! LOL.