Sunday, March 25, 2007

Moon Magic


Originally this list was going to be one of my Thursday Thirteens but since it doesn't really tell anything about me, it doesn't actually fit the meme. Therefore I figured I'd post it today.
The following is a list of the Thirteen Full Moons for 2007 [in the Northeastern US, at least. The dates may be slightly different elsewhere.]

January 3rd
February 2nd
March 3rd
April 2nd
May 2nd
June 1st
June 30th [Blue Moon]
July 30th
August 28th
September 26th
October 26th
November 24th
December 24th
* Blue Moon - the second full moon that occurs in a calendar month. This year, June should be an interesting month, since anything that only happens 'once in a blue moon' should happen then. ;)
Stay tuned...I'm thinking of putting some blue moon lore into one of my stories...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How odd is it that after reading your post I actually scribbled on my calendar to look for the blue moon in June?

Two Voices Publishing said...

I've heard Blue Moons are good for creativity, so be sure to do some writing on the 30th.

Angela's Designs said...

Yeah, I'll have to keep an eye out for the blue moon too.