Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Why is it...

...kids can’t remember to close the front door in the winter, but they always manage to slam it closed on a nice day?

...the dog always has to go out the moment I sit down to write?

...when I have eight bills to put in the mail, I only have seven stamps?

...socks go into the laundry in pairs and they come out alone?

...I always forget the most important item on my shopping list?

...toothaches always happen on the dentist’s day off?

...when I buy bananas no one wants them, but when I don’t I hear, ‘How come there aren’t any bananas?’

...my kids can roll out of bed at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning, but not on a school day?

...whatever I make for dinner is exactly what my husband had for lunch?

...there are either three good TV shows on at once, or there’s nothing on at all?

...whatever expensive thing I need goes on sale the day after I buy it at full price?

...if I misplace a coupon, I won’t find it again until after it expires?

...when I remember to take an umbrella with me, it never rains?

And finally...

Why is it that it ALWAYS rains if I accidentally leave my car window open a crack?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! So true :)

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks for stopping by, Bonnie!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO -- too true!

Thanks for the chuckle!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Just contemplating life's mysteries. ;)

Anonymous said...

Very funny. Murphy's Law. :-)

Thanks for stopping by my personal blog (the one with the baby who turned one today - I have two older kids and he's my last baby. Sigh).

Take care,
Diva MG

Two Voices Publishing said...

You're welcome, Michelle! I hope the baby had a happy day.