Monday, March 19, 2007

We sprang ahead - now what?

I'm over at Star-Crossed romance today, lamenting the lack of spring around here. Having been buried in ice this weekend, I'm a bit cranky. I've always believed that if we have to be subjected to Daylight Savings Time, at the very least we should get nice weather to go with it.

In other news...

Thanks everyone for commenting on my last blog post! I added a bunch of new blogs to my roll so please check them out! If you still don't see your name, let me know. I plan to do a little blog hopping every day!

In yet other news...

In case you didn't hear me squeeeeing...I have an agent!! I've accepted an offer of representation from Book Cents Literary Agency. I'm completely jazzed about it taking the next step in my career path.

3 comments:

L.K. Campbell said...

One thing I hate about this time of year is the time change. It's HARD to get used to getting up and hour earlier—especially when it's still dark out.
Congrats on getting an agent. Good things come to those who wait.

Anonymous said...

It's one small step to the publishing world, one giant leap for you. Congrats!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks for stopping by, LK! It's true, just when I thought my internal clock knew what it was doing - everything is screwed up. My son keeps asking me, "What time is it, really?"

Thanks, Jen! It's one more step in my plan for world domination! Mwahahahaha!