Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It came outa nowhere...

A summer cold.

I have a sore throat, stuffy nose and general feeling of having cotton stuffed in my brain. Yet I feel compelled to sit at my computer and try to get some work done.

What do you do when you're sick? Do you take to the couch with a box of tissues and some sherbet and watch movies until you feel better? Or do you just keep plugging on until you collapse?

I hate the inconvenience of being sick. I can work through the sniffles and the mad dashes for more tissues, but it's the overall blah feeling that really gets on my nerves - the feeling that says, "Just go lie down." I look at the dishes in the sink [Fly Lady is on vacation] and the dinner that needs to be made and the laundry that needs to be done and I Just. Can't. Bring myself. To. Do. It.

Which makes me feel guilty. So I blog.

Anybody have a solution? What's your summer cold remedy?

2 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

I'm feeling like I might catch a cold. My nose is dry. I am hoping it is the weather.

Angela's Designs said...

Water... I drank tons of water.

Take care.