Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 24


Thirteen things Google says Jennifer needs...

1. Jennifer needs a cold shower...no really. I’m fine. Honestly.
2. Jennifer needs a smack daddy...I know I’m hopelessly naïve, but what’s a smack daddy?
3. Jennifer needs help...in sooo, sooo many ways.
4. Jennifer needs to leave some mystery in her life...I have plenty of mystery thanks. Like where do those socks go when they disappear from the dryer?
5. Jennifer needs to be thankful for being discovered...damn skippy I do.
6. Jennifer needs to do five things...only five??
7. Jennifer needs to get laid...ROTFL. My DH tells me this all the time.
8. Jennifer needs your votes...yes, I do. Vote for me and I will end narcissism in your lifetime!
9. Jennifer needs to develop age-appropriate language for social situations...you bet your effin’ a$$ I do.
10. Jennifer needs a man...several, in fact, who would be willing to clean out my basement.
11. Jennifer needs your help again...I’m a pest, aren’t I?
12. Jennifer needs to move on really badly...yes. I need to get over the fact that there will never be a sixth season of Angel.
13. Jennifer also needs financial guidance...that would assume that I have finances. Which I don’t. I’m a starving writer, doncha know?


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






14 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Yes, see what you can do about working on that age-appropriate language. LOL!

Cute list. :)

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

Isn't it amazing what you learn about yourself from Google? Loved it!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

These are always so funny.
And did your husband offer to take care of that little problem?

Unknown said...

LOL Starving writer. Come on over and I'll make ya a samwich. LOL
Happy T13!

Anonymous said...

Rene wished Jennifer gets all of those things and more. ;)

Stephanie Secrest said...

Maybe the smack daddy is supposed to help you get laid? Muhahahaha! :)

Elle Fredrix said...

LOL. I love these.

And when the guys in #10 are done, can you send them over?

Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

I never get tired of doing this hilarious Google game. It's just too much fun! Loved your TT!

My TT features mini-excerpts from my books. :-)

Heather said...

Love it! Especially the starving writer one. *g*

Eva Gale said...

I thought mine was the only husband who said that. Lol...

Anonymous said...

Fantastic list!
I can help you out with #9 - I blogged about "13 words from "Do You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth". Some of the words on that site are hilarious. Some are just gross, but - it was an entertaining subject to write about >G<.

Rhian said...

dieing laughing at: Jennifer needs to develop age-appropriate language for social situations...you bet your effin’ a$$ I do.
i love these google searches. so dang funny!

Two Voices Publishing said...

:) I've got to try this for Bernadette next.

MsSnarkyPants said...

These are hilarious! It's so nice to know that we can find out what we need in life by just goggling it. :-D